The conference is organized by our partner organization PALCUS, and includes a series of Webinars and Panel Discussions with prominent Speakers covering relevant topics for our business community. The conference is free to attend and those wishing to participate can register for individual sessions by preference or the entire conference.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Pedro Siza Vieira, Minister of State, and the Economy and Digital Transition
· Eurico Brilhante Dias, Secretary of State for Internationalization
· Berta Nunes, Secretary of State of the Portuguese Communities Abroad
· Domingos Fezas Vital, Ambassador of Portugal to the United States
· Rita Faden, President of FLAD (Luso-American Development Foundation)