Joining the Chamber
Membership in the Chamber is open to all individuals and organizations who are interested in building a strong economic partnership between Portugal and the United States. Current members range from small businesses to large corporations in the fields of banking and finance, construction, communications, education, import/export, law, and transportation, among others.
Becoming a member
You can now join instantly by using a credit card via Paypal. Simply select your membership category and click on the payment button. Please also make sure to fill out the Membership Request Form so that we have complete information about your area of business and your interests. If you prefer to pay by check or wire transfer, simply submit Membership Request Form and we will submit an invoice with instructions.
- Frequent Chamber events that promote networking and foster strong community ties;
- Access to prominent business and government leaders;
- Alerts of noteworthy cultural and social events;
- Business luncheons and seminars to expose members to exciting new economic opportunities;
- Access to online resources and members-only directory.
- Amorim Cork America
- Anchor Construction Corporation
- EDP Renewables North America LLC
- FLAD – Fundação Luso-Americana para o Desenvolvimento
- M Luis Construction
- Pestana Hotel Group
- Rogerio Fernandes Ferreira e Associados
- Sovena USA INC
- TAP Air Portugal
- Tellurian Services LLC
- The LiRo Group
Renewing your Membership
If you are already a member, renewing is now easier than ever. You can renew online using a major credit card via Paypal. There is no need to fill in the green information box to the right, simply select your membership category and click on the payment button.
Member Annual Dues
Individual Member – USA $220
Corporate Member – USA $550
Sustaining Member – USA $1100
Individual Member – Portugal $110
Corporate Member – Portugal $550
Sustaining Member – Portugal $1100